Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pop Tarts

They are symbolic of all the things I don’t want a community development to look like.

They remind me of all the cookie cutter houses you see in new developments where there are two or three floor plans and colors used.

I eat them but don’t really enjoy them.

They are terrible for me, yet I buy them.

They are fast but there is no richness in flavor.

I am able to avoid conversation while eating one.

Pop Tarts exist because of Kellogg’s ability to advertize.

When, if at all, was the last time you ate a Pop Tart and though you should recommend it to others?

Pop Tarts contain approx. 53 different ingredients.

They had to add 7 vitamins to make them appear healthy.

I wonder what the carbon foot print is on one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment